Friday, March 11, 2011

Securemate and all that

I know it's been a long time since an update, but I hadn't got any voice-mails in a long time.

Yeah
this is ..., listen. I'm on my own. But I didn't back home but for tomorrow. Ohh. Wondering if you know how much or anything at all about the the studio.What we lost to do. And that's Crest address is, tomorrow is the The 3 d. If you do have some good PR, infusive about them, created in that I did, so. They'reon tight from. I was not to invest in pick it up and and so if you need to be up for the update and look at that. So if you're gonna be working, so I wanted to callthem up and spoke to him in the morning insurance and she mentioned you might. Securemate and all that you made just help him out. So if you're going toclose to the a call. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment