Friday, June 11, 2010

a Lucien

3.24.10 18:05
If you ... and you probably expecting hope. Hopefully if ever you know or something. Listen, Yes, Just to let you know what they want and what they want is a wondering if we can grade thequality of the map to which we reply to the considering do do do you have and if that's possible. We need to let them know that tomorrow morning on that and I will check what kind of qualitymaps they have and what they gave us and we need to do the same thing and I am so I need tomorrow morning first thing in the morning to know what it is a Lucien, and what I don't havewe're using. Yes, it is possible to use. I'll bet on map at least for the first you know 5 to 10 seconds of and animation. If not for the whole thing. So that's all I need to know if you have timetoday if you can call me back or you. We'll we'll talk about that tomorrow. They're looking for us to tell them. If you have a conversation about 9 o'clock one of the 9 9 o'clock Chicago timetomorrow morning. Talk to you tomorrow. Have a Goodnight, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment